Who is Incapital?
Founded in 1999, Incapital has grown to be a market leader in the origination and distribution of fixed income securities and a broad range of investment solutions to a diverse network of financial professionals. While Incapital’s business has evolved to meet the needs of a growing network of clients and partners, our core mission remains to provide efficient access to a range of investment opportunities.
Learn more About Incapital
Why Work with Incapital?
- Distribution—With more than 700 partners, Incapital’s powerful distribution pipeline provides unique access to funding and a national investor base.
- Diversity—We offer a diversified suite of offerings from leading issuers to meet the needs of our various distribution channels.
- Technology—Our proprietary trading and reporting site—Incapnet®, offers complete product access for both issuers and broker-dealers. Through our issuer portal, products can be modeled, created, issued and tracked in real-time.
- Resources—From online tools and educational material to a network of dedicated sales professionals, we’re committed to delivering helpful resources and highly personalized service to help you create new opportunities for your business.
- Stability—We’ve maintained stability in difficult markets due to our diverse lineup of offerings and have become a leader in many of the markets we serve due to strong relationships with our client and partner segments.
Creating unique investment and market opportunities supported by the right resources and expertise is what drives your relationship with Incapital.
What Investment Opportunities Does Incapital Offer?
Incapital underwrites and distributes a broad range of investment offerings to broker-dealers, RIAs, banks and institutional investors:
Weekly offerings in a range of maturities and structures
Underwriter and distributor of new issue and secondary U.S. Agency securities
An Industry-leading platform of structure products and market-linked CDs for distribution
Certificates of Deposit
New issue and secondary CD desks represent over 300 institutions for bullet, callable and structured brokered CDs.
Structuring and trading of agency and private label CMOs and pass-through securities.
Offerings from leading insurance companies provide tax-deferral to help reach long-term goals
Who Does Incapital Serve?
We serve trading desks at national and regional broker-dealers, banks, and independent broker-dealer firms.
We continue to expand our partnerships with a wide range of institutions including: banks, insurance companies, and pension funds across the U.S.
We serve a diverse range of wealth managers including those associated with national and regional broker-dealers, banks and independent broker-dealers.
We work with a wide range of leading corporate, federal, municipal and other government organizations to bring new investment offerings to the market.
Does Incapital Work Directly with Individual Investors?
Incapital was founded in 1999 out of a desire to better serve individual investors in the fixed income capital markets. However, we don’t offer investments directly to individual investors.
In order to create efficiencies and economies-of-scale that institutional investors often benefit from, Incapital aggregates smaller purchases by individuals into bundles large enough to suit issuer minimums. For information about how to invest in Incapital investment offerings, please contact your financial advisor.
How Can I Offer Incapital Products to My Clients?
If you’re a financial professional and you’d like to learn more about working with Incapital, please Contact Us
to speak with or email one of our representatives.
Most financial products sold prior to maturity may be worth more or less than the original amount invested, and depending upon the offering documents may be subject to certain risks, including but not limited to interest rate risk, credit risk, call risk, and liquidity risk. Incapital does not provide tax advice.